As of 18th February 2022, the current COVID-19 travel protocol of the Cayman Islands which can be found on www.exploregov.ky/reopening-plan is as follows*:
Travellers Exempt From Quarantine
Quarantine is not required for:
- Securely verifiable fully vaccinated travellers.
- Non-securely verifiable fully vaccinated travellers who travel from a country with vaccination rates that are 60% or higher for the first dose of the vaccine and where those travellers spent at least 14 days prior to the date of travel.
- Caymanians/Permanent Residents who were fully vaccinated with an approved vaccine (locally or overseas).
- Unvaccinated children age 11 and younger who are assuming the vaccinated status of their adult travel companions.
- All incoming travellers are required to apply on the Travel Cayman Portal and will be issued with a travel certificate which is required for entry.
- All incoming travellers aged 5 years and over must provide a negative result from a PCR or certified antigen-detecting rapid diagnostic test (LFT) taken no earlier than the day before departure.
- Post arrival testing is not required unless the traveller is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Travellers Not Exempt From Quarantine
A 7-day quarantine period is required for:
- Unvaccinated visitors, including unvaccinated visitor children age 12 and over
- Cruise travellers
*Please visit: www.exploregov.ky/
Quarantine At Seascape
For those required to complete a mandatory quarantine upon arrival to Grand Cayman, Seascape Villa is available for Government approved quarantine.
Seascape Villa is a fully equipped, 9,400 square foot luxury family home that has been recently renovated to provide all of today’s modern amenities as standard and to ensure for a relaxing experience before, during and after quarantine. With our many on-site amenities, 24/7 concierge service and remarkable views of Seven Mile Beach, your quarantine period will allow you to decompress after your travels as you soak up the Caribbean sunshine in a COVID-free environment. At Seascape, you will feel like your vacation has begun the moment you arrive.
Unlike a hotel or condominium experience, Seascape provides you with complete privacy, expansive indoor and outdoor spaces and unrivalled amenities available exclusively to you and your guests during quarantine and beyond.
Our luxury features and amenities include:
- Private Gated Villa
- Security Cameras
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor Putting Green
- Wifi Access Inside & Outside
- 8 Large Smart Flatscreen TVs
- 5 Desks (ideal for work)
- Large Jenga Set and Chess Table
- Foosball, Pool & Ping Pong Tables
- 2 Indoor Bars
- 1 Outdoor Wine Bar
- 6 Wine Fridges
- 2 Specialty Ice Machines
- Outdoor BBQ Grill & Kitchen
Global Citizen Program
Do you consider yourself a digital nomad? Why not work from paradise with Seven Mile Beach as your daily view! The recently launched Global Citizen Concierge Program (GCCP) allows qualified individuals to live and work remotely in the Cayman Islands for a maximum of 2 years.
For more information, please visit the GCCP website.